Friday, September 12, 2008

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Collection




I'm going crazy over Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite! I know its part of the Men's line but who cares?! I love the color, love the designs and most of all it won't be hard to maintain (cleaning etc.).


Damier Graphite Line was released last August 15, 2008. However, not all designs are released. A later date was set for the release of the remaining designs.


Personally, I love the Renzo and the Sneaker but it's not out yet. Here in the Philippines it will be out on October 1, 2008. But the price is quite high for a messenger bag, it's 58,000php (approx 1250USD, depends on the exchange rate) for the Renzo.


I hope Louis Vuitton will include Damier Graphite in their Women's line. I really would love to have a Damier Graphite Speedy 30, Damier Graphite Batignolles Horizontal and Damier Graphite Neverfull GM.


Prices:

Renzo - 58,000php
Jorn - 78,000 php
Tadao - 70,500php
Keepall 55 with shoulder straps - 63,000php
Rem - 52,000php
IEOH - 70,000php
Sneaker - 30,900php
Shawl - 34,000php

Sorry if the designs you want is not on the list. I only asked prices of the designs I want to get.


RENZO


IEOH









KEEPALL 55 with Shoulder Straps










Tadao








Roadster




Photos from www.eluxury.com and www.louisvuitton.com



No comments: